Diabetes mellitus is a metabolic disorder in which there is inability to oxidize carbohydcemia, glycosuria, polyuria, thirst, hunger, emaciation, weakness, acidosis, sometime leading to dyspnea, lipemia, ketonuria and finally coma.
Sugar control in your hand.
|Gudmar Ext.||15 %||Neem Patti Ext.||6 %|
|Mahamejva Ext.||6 %||Chandraprabha||3 %|
|Katuki Ext.||6 %||Arogyavardhini||3 %|
|Chirayata Ext.||6 %||Haridra Ext.||3 %|
|Karela Ext.||6 %||Devdar Ext.||3 %|
|Indrajav Ext.||3 %||Daruhaldi Ext.||2 %|
|Amala Ext.||6 %||Nagarmoth Ext.||2 %|
|Gokshur Ext.||3 %||Shuddha Shilajit||3 %|
|Haritaki Ext.||6 %||Galo Ext.||3 %|
|Jambu bij Ext.||6 %||Excipients||Q.S.|
|Methi Ext.||3 %|
Gudmar Ext. :- It improves activity of B islets of pancreas.
Mahamejva Ext.:- Being a bitter tonic, it reduces blood sugar mildly.
Katuki Ext. :- This herbal medicine is appetizer, digestive and carminative too.
Chirayata Ext.:- Antipyretic, useful in Acidity and Lymphainopathy, corrects metabolism, normalizes blood sugar.
Karela Ext.:- Stimulates secretion from pancreas and lowers peripheral blood Sugar.
Indrajav Ext. :- Useful as warmicide, useful in Amoebic Bacillary, dysentery & Colic pain.
Amala Ext. :- It contains lot of vitamin C, increases resistant power, improves the immunological barrier. Given along with HALDI in diabetes, it lowers blood & urine sugar.
Gokshur Ext. :- This herb is diuretic and improves heart functioning.
Haritaki Ext. :- It improves metabolism. Effective in Asthma, Diabetes, Cardiovascular disease, kidney diseases.
Jambu Bij Ext. :- Contains glucoside ‘jambulina’ which has the power of checking the pathological conversion of starch into sugar.
Methi Ext. :- Proven hypoglycemic effect and lipid lowering properties, it regulates glucose metabolism & stimulates liver activities.
Neem Patti Ext. :- Being a bitter tonic, it has wound healing and Anti Inflammatory properties. It Helps to stimulate pancreas secretion. It is prophylactic in micro-angina pathy.
Chandraprabha :- It tones up whole genitor-urinary-system.
Arogyavardhini :- Corrects metabolism, restores liver functions & general health.
Haridra Ext. :- Blood purifier, Anti inflammatory, Antiseptic to taxiing effects. It lowers down blood & urine sugar if given along with Amala in diabetes.
Devdar Ext. :- This herb plays good role in simple as well as infectious type of diarrhoea.
Daruhaldi Ext. :- It works as Antimicrobial and Anti-bacterial, reduces muscle cramps and thirst.
Nagarmoth Ext. :- Corrects metabolism, overcomes excessive thirst.
Shuddha Shilajit :- It helps in oedema. It has tonic effects. It is all time useful in Diabetes mellitus.
Galo Ext. :- It has avoidable effects on Glucose tolerance; Glucose up takes Detoxification and hepatic Stimulation.
Dosage :- 1 Pouch before / after breakfast. || 1 Pouch before / after dinner.
Packing :- Box Packing of 60 pouch
- Insulin mimics effect for optimum peripheral utilization of Glucose.
- It reduces the total insulin requirement by delaying Glucose absorption from intestine.
- It activates pancreas to secrete insulin without the risk of hypoglycemia better management of diabetes mellitus.
- It helps regeneration & repair of islets of langerhans.
- It is effective in both obese and not obese, and also reduces the cholesterol.
- Use of Glyoherb offers no risk of nephrotoxicity and hepatotaxicity in short or long term usage.
- It regulates glucose & lipid metabolism as an adjuvant in management of Diabetes mellitus.
- Overcomes fatigue, urination & excessive thirst and tones up body.
- It tones the functions of eyes & kidneys.
- Synergistic or adjuvant to oral anti-hypergolic caemic & insulin therapy.
- It is anti-oxidant Cardio protective neurotonic.
- It acts as immunomefulator and anti microbial.